Server Donations
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 04, 2022, 05:53:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Menu:

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 3869
  • Total Topics: 759
  • Online Today: 17
  • Online Ever: 169
  • (December 07, 2019, 02:38:11 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 11
Total: 11

AON, AASA, ACI, PBBans

Author Topic: Hey BF4 Gamers  (Read 11462 times)

RoadBlock

• Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey BF4 Gamers
« on: February 11, 2014, 01:54:24 PM »
Just wanted to introduce myself.  My BF4 name is Road_Blauck.  (It's pronounced Road Block, but someone else grabbed that name before me and I hated having numbers in my handle)

Anyway, I've been an avid gamer all my life.  I've played all of the Battlefield games at some point, some more than others.  I happened upon your server one day and liked the feel and the group of guys that played here.   I've been in clans before with previous BF games.  I enjoyed the teamwork aspect of being with like minded people.  I like playing this game as a group and as part of the team.  Unfortunately, as a non-BR player, on your server I get "auto-balanced" a lot or I get "adjusted" for skill balance.  Anyway, regardless if you guys let me in your group, I still have BR as a favorite server.

A little about me, I'm a married, father of 3, and live just north of Cincinnati, Ohio.  I'm guessing I may be a little bit older than most of you, except for maybe GrandpaUbu.  I'm a mechanical engineer and I work on the sales side of my industry as a designer.  Outside of work and gaming, I coach a 12U girls softball team and still play softball myself.  The only other game I play regularly, is NASCAR 2003.

Well, I look forward to trading kills with you in the near future.  I think the next time I'll be free to join the server is Friday night.  I'll look for you guys then.

Borisbadenov

• View Profile
Re: Hey BF4 Gamers
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 03:47:02 PM »
I sent you an email buddy  :)

[BR]-DragonMaster

• Administrator
  • I'll be your huckleberry...
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
    • DynamicPC Enterprises
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 06:11:20 PM »
Sounds like a nice guy. He says older than us, rofl, if he only knew.... Lets see, my oldest is 28 with an 8 yr old son of her own  :P

RoadBlock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 08:39:06 AM »
LOL  Let's say it's easier to accept that some snot nosed punk, who has no life, is killing me than someone older.

Borisbadenov

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 01:31:57 PM »
Here is your email in case you didn't get it

Hello Road_Blauck this is BR-Borisbadenov I am responding to your application of membership that you filed to join our clan. We will post your application for 2 weeks and during that time we request that you  please join us on our TeamSpeak 3 server this way we can get to know you and find out if we are a good fit for you and you for us. If you need to download TeamSpeak you can find it here http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads. We currently have 2 TeamSpeak3 servers and I have one of my own if we need it. The address for the one we primarily use for BF4 is dal.fragnet.net:10065 we also have a server at ts32.gameservers.com:9555  and my own server if for some reason both of those are down is dal.fragnet.net:9995. If I am available playing or not I can usually be found on 1 of those if not all. Should you have any questions please contact me or any BR member.

Current BR members:
BR-Captain_Tylor
BR-GrandpaUbu
BR-BBUSA1105
BR-Wardad
BR-Borisbadenov
BR-Rogue264
BR-Harley422
BR-LastSavage
BR-ripperjack369

BR-Dragonmaster
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 04:48:19 PM by [BR]-DragonMaster »

[BR]-DragonMaster

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DynamicPC Enterprises
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2014, 04:48:52 PM »
I'm all alone at the bottom, lol.....

Borisbadenov

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2014, 08:02:00 PM »
I seen somebody edited my list lol  :P

[BR]-DragonMaster

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DynamicPC Enterprises
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2014, 10:25:20 PM »
I seen somebody edited my list lol  :P
Made the link yellow so ppl can see it.  :P

RoadBlock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2014, 07:48:46 AM »
Boris,

I got your email, sorry for not responding.  I'll be in Friday night.  This week was a little busy.  I'm the President of the community baseball league, we had signups and meetings all this week.  Throw in my kids sports, and I haven't been home at all this week during the evening.  I'll catch you guys tomorrow night (Friday)

Borisbadenov

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2014, 06:25:38 PM »
Its no problem i just wanted to make sure you got the info you may need is all

smorgart

• View Profile
keppra bupropion bupropion baclofen lasix azithromycin orlistat seroquel st
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2022, 01:29:02 PM »
keppra kaufen günstig keppra kaufen rezeptfrei  levetiracetam 1000 mg kaufen
bupropion rezeptfrei kaufen bupropion online rezept  bupropion kaufen ohne rezept
bupropion zyban kaufen bupropion ohne rezept  bupropion kaufen ohne rezept
baclofen ohne rezept bestellen lioresal rezeptfrei kaufen  baclofen 10 mg kaufen
lasix rezeptfrei schweiz lasix rezeptfrei österreich  furosemid ohne rezept bestellen
azithromycin 500 preis ohne rezept azithromycin ohne rezept bestellen  azithromycin kaufen
orlistat bestellen rezeptfrei schweiz orlistat kaufen  orlistat kaufen ohne rezept
seroquel online kaufen seroquel 400 mg kaufen  seroquel kaufen
stromectol rezeptfrei kaufen stromectol ohne rezept  stromectol ohne rezept kaufen
azithromycin ohne rezept azithromycin 500 online kaufen  zithromax ohne rezept kaufen

DynamicPC Enterprises

Facebook Comments